Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom in order to find your way to the top again. Whether that be in your relationship with your partner, best friend, business associate, or whatever. Just life in general.

I have to just remind myself that life is good, no matter how tough it may seem or how difficult the road gets. I have a blessed life and God is good... to me and my family.

I seek The Creator's advice, guidance and help on a daily basis. I know God is always there, listening, waiting, ready to lend a helping hand when I desperately need it.

So the other day when rock bottom seemed like the pits, I sought The Creator's help, yet again. I waited and listened. I prayed. And I found the way up again.

I am happy, happier than I've been in long time, thanks to the Almighty. And as always, I had to remind myself just how privileged a life I live; That my rock bottom could be someone else's half way to the top.

But I have found my way out of the dark and into the light once more. And I just hope and pray that I never hit bottom any time soon or ever again. No matter how rock bottom is, no one should have to be there.

No comments: