Friday, June 25, 2010

Boobie's Tuition

I knew the day would come when the tuition at Boobie's school would go up, but I wasn't expecting it until NEXT year. Turns out, due to a number of renovation projects and remodeling, the school decided to raise the tuition 25% come August.

Parents have no other choice but to pony up and pay the new price tag set by the school (yes, parents have to pay for school renovations on top of the tuition and other expenses @@)

You can either pay, or leave. So that's it. I wonder why they couldn't just wait until the new school year to raise the tuition on us. I mean we're all so used to the monthly price tag, why change things mid year on us?

I can't say I am all too upset though. I kept saying how much the school could use a re-do. I guess I got my wish. I just didn't expect to pay for it. LOL. Oh well. I suppose there are more surprises in store for us. I just wonder what's next...

No comments: