Friday, August 28, 2009

I Think I Might Cry



You know my stroller. My beautiful double jogging stroller. My pride and joy. The stroller of my dreams. Well, hubby broke it. *Sniff, Sniff*.

*Sigh*. It's my fault really. I shouldn't have left it behind his car like I did last night. I meant to move it but I just forgot. He never checks behind him before backing up (he's broken a few toys in reverse) so I should have known better.

Well, he backed into the stroller this morning on his way off to work and twisted the wheel and the bar that keeps the wheel in place on the stroller. I don't know if it can be fixed and I don't know if I can use it with a twisted wheel. I am so sad right now.

I can't take my mind of it. I can't think if anything else and I just don't want to function today. I want to crawl into my bed and sob my eyes out. I had so many hopes with that stroller.... I planned on having it (in good shape) until my kids were too big to use it anymore... then I would pass it on to the next generation. What am I to do now? I LOVE this stroller. I don't want another one... not like I can just go and buy another one anyway. *Sigh*

I am praying hubby's cousin can make a miracle happen and fix the wheel. All I can think now is my perfect stroller, though used but in good condition, is now tainted and flawed. I didn't even use it to it's full potential yet and now I might not be able to use it at all anymore.

Why me??????? WHY!!!!!

P.S. I know worse things can happen than losing a beloved stroller.... thankfully one of the kids wasn't behind the car. And I really am not that materially obsessed. But I am allowed to mourn a loss, no matter how trivial it may seem. And so mourn I shall until the stroller is fixed. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I posted a comment that never went through.
Anyway it was nice reading from you I brought your name up last night to a friend. I told her that my girl moved to a whole new country, settled and is doing GREAT, but I miss her :-(
Anyway this will teach P to look back when reversing he is lucky he did not run someone over.

Rina said...

Hey thanks for reading my blog... subscribe so I can know when you comment....