Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Visit To The Dentist


Say 'ahhhhhhhhhh'




Checking out her pearly whites



I took Princess to the dentist for her very first checkup. Lucky for me, no insurance or payment is required at Asembis, a clinic a few minutes from my house that has very reasonable prices on just about anything medical. The dental checkup is free. You pay for the services that follow.

At 2 years old, Princess is a whole year older than Boobie was when I took him for his first dental checkup, but she did just as great.

Her checkup was less than 5 minutes long and everything looked great. No cavities (and really, that's how it should be at her age) and her teeth are just perfect. Beaming with pride, I left the office with an appointment in 6 months for another checkup. Princess left with a nice tattoo on her arm. All I have to do now is keep her teeth in good condition with daily brushing and eventually flossing too. Oh and I have got to cut her back on sweets. Lord knows she has the biggest sweet tooth. I just hope that in 6 months time, all is the same and her teeth continue to be in tip top shape.

Next up, Fatty. But with just one tooth (so far), I think he can wait a while for his visit to the dentist.

No comments: