Monday, July 12, 2010

I NEED A Bigger ...


Trying to find space... anywhere


I just loved a stocked fridge and pantry... just wish I didn't have to work so hard to find the space.




Well, the list goes on for ages of things I need 'bigger' of, like a bigger house, a bigger car, a bigger chest... you get my drift.

But what I could use 'a bigger' of right now are a refrigerator and pantry.

I have a standard sized fridge. Good enough on most days. But when I go grocery shopping, and then calculate in left overs, its like my fridge is busting out at the seems, literally. Especially the freezer. I cannot stock that bad boy full or else I have trouble closing the door.

As for the pantry, I had to actually re-organize things, throw a few unused items away and de-clutter so everything would fit. I would love a double sided refrigerator and a walk in pantry. I guess a girl can dream, right.

It's funny because, back in Boston, I actually had a walk in pantry in my APARTMENT! I kid you not. It was so big, I had trouble filling it each month. And the extra space actually allowed us to set up our computer desk in there, so it also doubled as an office space. And we still had space leftover. I want that pantry in this house.

And while I am dreaming, I would love a new stove. As of right now, for the third time, the oven is busted and does not work. Stove top works fine, but all my baking is done next door at mother in law's (while mother in law enjoys her new nice stove with working oven, I piddle away with her old hand me down). I don't want to fix the oven for the 4th time... I want a brand new stove. I guess things could be worse, right. Oh woe is me... but at least I can cook. So for now, I will put up and just shut up. *sigh*

No comments: