Friday, July 16, 2010

Stop Beeping At Me

UGH! Why do cars, trucks, even buses, beep at me while I'm running? I know I don't know ALL those people.

It's not like they've never seen a girl running before... I see lots of females running, so I am not the only one. Geez! Leave me alone and let me exercise in peace.

On a positive note, I am getting faster and my runs are not that tiring anymore. My routes used to take me 45 minutes, now I am clocking in at around 35. I shaved off a good 10 minutes. I am trying to work harder so as not to get too used to my jog... I don't want my body to stop working hard. I still sweat and my routes vary each day... I have 2 running routes that I alternate on different days and a different walking route that I take, all with hills and inclines for a bit of difficulty. I'm hoping this keeps my body feeling like it's working hard so as to keep off those pesky pounds.

On another positive note, EVERYONE has noticed my weight loss. They say I look great but they also say I am too skinny and shouldn't lose anymore weight. (I guess they are trying to say I'm at a perfect weight now and don't need to loose anymore) But, PLEASE! I am NOT too skinny. I have hit my goal weight (YAY!!!!!!!).... but I want stay that way and it takes work. If I lose a pound or 2 in the process of trying to maintain, I won't complain. I just wish people wouldn't say how skinny I've gotten. I am not THAT skinny, trust. I am skinnier than before, true, but I still have lots of fat on me. LOL.

So for now I will keep doing what I'm doing. I just wish that those damn drivers would stop beeping at me... I don't know you. And if I do know you and you see me running and beep at me, sorry but I won't respond to your beep: I am too busy exercising.

No comments: