Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Princess Made It In Tico Times

Well, not in the actual newspaper, but on their web site.

She had her picture taken by a Tico Times (The English language newspaper here in Costa Rica) photographer at the 4th of July picnic and I crossed my fingers she would make it in print. Well I bought the paper today and was disappointed that her photo wasn't in it: She's cute, who wouldn't want to put her photo in their 'periodico'.

However I noticed just how small the photo section was for the 4th of July coverage and saw that they had a whole video and photo section on their website, so I headed to the site to see if Princess was there.. and sure enough she was. Here's my 'famous' Princess in print (on the web).

Go to: ticotimes.net
Scroll down to: Multimedia Report: 4th of July
Search through the pictures until you get to my Princess

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to get the actual photo on here :(
If you have a clue, let me know.

No comments: