Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tae Bo

Unless you've been living under a HUGE rock for the last 10 years, I know you've heard of Tae Bo. Well, last night I tried out my first Tae Bo class at the gym. Verdict: DAMN!!!

It was HARD. I have to say the instructor was great, she knew how to kick butt, but she was way too fast in switching out the movements and she was just like a little energizer bunny on crack. She maybe thought everyone in the class was or should be on her level. Seriously.

I think I prefer the aerobics class... but I guess Tae Bo is not so bad. I liked the class but since I was still sore from aerobics the day before, I could only give the class 80% effort. And my sore muscles only made it that much harder... I had to give up on some of the arm movements.

I think I'll give Tae Bo a rest for now and try again some other time.

No comments: