Friday, July 2, 2010

Sweeeeeet!

I finally have a laptop. I've wanted one in like forever, but more so in recent months. I thought of getting one for Boobie but then I figured, if I got one for myself, Boobie could use it too and then have more use of the desktop in the office.

Alhough my laptop isn't brand new, it seems to work just fine. It's on trial basis right now, as I try to figure it out and make sure it's a good purchase, before I fork over the money to mother in law. But it's a sweet deal at a great price of just $250 dollars. Can't really beat that. Hubby's mac is on it's last legs and I know he'll be wanting to update to the newer version soon. And while a Mac seems a great buy, I am happy with my Compaq. Though I had a bad experience a few years ago with our Compaq desktop, I am willing to give the laptop a try.

So far, the thing I love the most is surfing the web via wireless internet. It's so freeing. No more being stuck in the office. I can actually cyber hunt and watch my favorite shows AT THE SAME TIME, while being with the kids in the same room! I cannot wait to watch dvd's on the laptop too... another good reason I wanted one. I am over the moon.

No comments: