Thursday, May 13, 2010

They Don't Tell The Truth

You know what I hate? Super skinny models who lie about HOW they stay so super skinny.

Yeah, I know you know what I'm talking about.

All the time, they come on TV and when asked about how they stay so thin, they always give a bullshit answer. At least it seems like it to me anyway.

Some of them say they still eat whatever they want and NEVER exercise and it's just genes. For lot of people that's true. But come on, give the rest of us a bad name because we have to actually work at being thin (and I don't mean eating disorder thin).

Then there are the actresses who say how much they love their junk food and they just happen to never gain weight.

Be real and honest. I love it when a model tells the truth. Why did it take her only 2 weeks to lose 60 pounds of baby weight? Because she worked her ass off and lived at the gym and only ate salads. That's why. Most people take a year to lose all or most (if at all) their baby weight. Why do models and super stars take a month? You know why.

How do they stay so thin? They work out everyday and rarely eat junk. That's why. They have personal trainers, a private home gym, a nutritionist on staff and a dietitian on call. Not to mention a personal chef or meal home delivery system. That's how come they look so good. They pay up the butt to make sure of it.

The average woman can barely afford to go to the gym, whether financially or time wise.

They also stay away from Micky D's and french fries (for the most part). They treat fast food like it should be treated... as a 'TREAT"! Most people eat that stuff on a daily basis. They also tend to always eat their fruits and veggies.

Granted there are stars that take the healthy lifestyle a bit too far. Like for instance, eating only raw foods, never drinking anything else but water, trying every latest diet fad out there and going to the gym for 5 hours everyday.

I'll take my size 'whatever' body at the moment and be able to eat what I like and exercise minimally over that routine. But at least they're honest about how they keep the fat at bay.

I know I have to work out and watch what and how much I eat in order to have the body I have now. I am OK with that. I wish I was the type of person that could eat what I wanted and never HAD to exercise and never gain weight. But that's not me. Plus exercise is not just about losing weight. More important is keeping healthy and without exercise, that is virtually impossible.

So if you're super skinny and you claim all you eat is junk, never exercise and still never put on a pound, then I guess, lucky you. Dammit. But watch out: working out, even minimally, will help you out in the long run.

No comments: