Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oh No He Didn't!!!

So where DID Hubby take the boys for their quality time boys day out: LIMON!!!!!

You heard me. While I took Princess to see Dora Live, he took the boys to LIMON! I want to go to Limon. NOT fair.

I figured it was a good time for the girls (me and Princess) to spend quality one on one time together since we rarely get to do that. And for Hubby to spend some quality time with his boys. I figured he'd take them to the mall, the movies, the pool; I don't know, anywhere BUT to the beach. Damn. I am jealous.

Not that I didn't have fun with my Princess. But she misses her brothers, especially fatty, who is her partner and buddy, playmate and friend. They fight but that's what makes them siblings right?

And I have to admit I miss my boys too. They left Saturday, early in the afternoon. I was expecting them back today. I actually loved the idea of being left alone for a whole day and night with just Princess, giving me that feeling of when I was just a mommy of one child and of easier times. But that feeling is old now. I want my other kids back home. One day was enough. And Princess is bored. She's not used to being an 'only' child. It does not suit her well.

I just cannot believe they went to soak up the sun on the beach in my favorite destination (I bet they went to Puerto Viejo).

All I want to know now is, when can I go?

No comments: