Friday, May 28, 2010

Is It Me Or...

Is Father's Day approaching with rapid speed already? Didn't we just celebrate the New Year? I just can't believe how quickly this year is passing by. Like I said in a previous post, it feels like we've already been in the year 2010 forever. It's just going so fast.

Anyway, you know me. My thoughts are always to a celebration. Any holiday is an excuse for a party right? So I am already thinking about what to do this father's Day. Since it's not really MY day, I'll let Hubby decide what he wants to do and I am sure he will opt for a more laid back, quiet celebration as opposed to a noisy get-together.

The kid's gifts are already picked out, pre-ordered and about done, just need to be paid for. Gotta love 'insta-gifts'. LOL!

Boobie's school sent home a flyer requesting c3.500 colones for the Father's Day gift they already have picked out for each student. When I asked Boobie what the gift was he told me it was a mouse pad with his picture on it. Way cool.

Fatty's playgroup class opted for photo coffee mugs. Nice!

And Princess's playgroup class had 2 options: a simple photo of each child dressed like dad in one of dad's shirts, a tie and hat, placed in a decorative frame that each kid would do. OR a photo clock. I chose the photo clock. So a picture of princess will go on the clock along with a nice simple saying for her dad on Father's Day.

Boobie's gift: c3.500

Fatty's gift: c2.200?

Princess's gift: c4000

The look on Hubby's face, getting 3 very special and personalized gifts from each of his kids : well, pricless!

I just hope he doesn't read this blog before then. I don't want to spoil the surprise. *Shsssssssh*

No comments: