Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh No! Not Again!

Princess is sick... AGAIN. I think I might have jinxed it, hearing about all the sick people and kids out there, and thanking my lucky stars that we escaped the 'bug'. It's been so long since we've been sick, I was hoping we could avoid it.

I went downtown today to do a bit of Christmas shopping, so obviously, I was in a great mood. I'd been looking forward to going shopping in San Jose center ever since I went there to price check items for X-mas. I couldn't wait. I would have gone yesterday but Hubby surprised me by calling and telling me to meet him for lunch at the mall with the kiddos. I jumped at that chance. He even took the afternoon off to spend with us... how nice. Well, back to the story.

When I got back home from my shopping trip, my in-laws informed me that both the kids had fevers. Well, Fatty was asleep and his fever broke, but Princess was burning up when I touched her forehead. I figured it might be like the other night, the day she got stung by that damn bee, when she woke up with a high temperature. I was a little worried but not too much.

Well, I am worried now. She just threw up buckets. And she's been whiny and listless ever since I got back, around 1:30. She's not being her usual self. I just hope it's a bug and not the freaking flu. I'll have to keep a close watch on her. Dammit. I hate when my kids get sick. Poor Princess.

No comments: