Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jingle Bells

I finally bought my first Christmas CD since I've been here. Hard to believe it took me so long to buy one, seeing how much I love Christmas and all it has to offer, including Carols.

The one I bought (and I agonized over my choice for some time) is a Christian children's CD. It has my all time favorite Christmas song, O Holy Night, along with a few other favorites like Joy To The World, The First Noel, Silent Night, We Wish You A Merry Christmas and We Three Kings.

I cannot wait to pipe that bad boy all throughout the house come December. Actually, I think I'll be playing it after Thanksgiving as I trim the tree, just to get into the whole spirit of things.

I played it as soon as I bought it, to feel it out and see if I liked it. Well, I do. It has songs on there I'd never heard of, but it's very Christmas-sy, so I give it a thumb up.

I am planning on buying at least 2 more to add to my collection. And I already know which 2 I'll get.

I guess I never bought Christmas cd's before because I HATE to spend money on cd's, especially when I can listen to music on the net for free. But with this computer, it's hard to hear the music outside the office and I want my house brimming with carols at Christmas time. I guess I can do both, I just have to get better speakers. But I am pretty excited about starting up a collection of Christmas cd's... for the time being, 3 is all I'll need to get me through the season. And for the price, I say it's well worth it.

No comments: