Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hip Hop And Cultural Festival

On Saturday, 21, the kids, Hubby and I enjoyed a day at the hip hop and cultural festival in Zapote, the place where they have the famous Zapote festivals. A friend of Hubby's was the organizer of the entire event, which included rappers, break dancers, graffiti artists, skateboarders and much more. Hubby also informed me that his friend got the city to chip in and sponsor the event... which I thought was nice. Something positive for a change. I enjoyed the day and so did the kids. And I've got pictures to share of the awesome event.



The UAC crew... Hubby's friends and partners


The UAC Logo and design for the wall outside the stadium


Great job guys


Boobie learning to graffiti


Work in progress


Working on the wall


Getting the design just right


Hard at work


Payback's art work


Having a 'tousle' over Fatty's hat


Just about done


Other graffiti artists


2 of my boys



Solja and his art work


A crafts table


2 of my 'boys'


B-boys





Breaking





The many craft artisans



A 'punk' juggler



Kids corner


No comments: