Sunday, September 13, 2009

Life

So life has caught up with me. I have been on the run for 2 weeks, no time really to take a breather. And in 2 weeks, I have attended 4 birthday parties. Ok, technically, its only 3 as I didn't actually attend the first one. But it still counts.

We had 4 birthday parties (September is party season it seems). There are more family birthdays this month it seems, than any other month, mine and Fatty's included. We had the ever so lovely Parque de Diversiones birthday party on the 5th, which is always fun. A party at the amusement park just can't be boring... there is so much to do and do we did. Then came the Wendy's party. Now that party was HUGE.. over 40 kids alone (I didn't dare try to count the adults). And then today, a last minute birthday lunch.

I love a party (what's not to love); free food, free cake... and all I have to bring is myself (and a nice, but inexpensive gift). Can't beat that.

No comments: