Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You Know What's Funny?

Kids!!!

When you have kids, the funny and sometimes inexplicable things they do are endless. I have met some serious kids in my day but for the most part, kids are comedic geniuses, with one too many funny bones in their bodies.

I remember how loud I laughed the first time I noticed my Princess sneaking, stealth like, out of her bedroom, on hands and knees, one night after I had put her to bed. I just couldn't help myself. I about died laughing. Where did she learn to do that... How did she come up with the idea of it?

She is by far, my funniest child, the clown of the family. She never ceases to amaze me, the things she does.

Not to be outdone is her little brother. Fatty has discovered his penis. And now, whenever he's naked down there (between diaper changes or in the tub), his hands find their way right to it. He yanks it, squeezes it, pulls it. And the look on his face, the huge smile, cracks me up every time. It's priceless. It's almost like the time he 'discovered' his hand. Looking at it in amazement as if to say "what's this? Wow, it moves. Is this mine? It comes attached. Cool!"


Like his big sister, he has become quite the dance hall king. He just about bobs his head to every kind of music, claps his hand and swings his feet. I know they truly are my kids, as their little bodies instinctively moves to the rhythm of any beat.

They just make me laugh and bring such happiness to my life. Seriously, I have yet to meet a comic as funny as my kids. They deserve their own stand-up act.

No comments: