Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm So Happy I could Scream.

After almost a year of searching for a double stroller that was in fairly good condition and reasonably priced, I finally found one.

I just barely used it but I have not been this excited about a purchase in a long time. You know how it feels to finally own something you've been yearning for... I almost gave up hope when a double stroller came within my grasps a few months ago and I let it slip away. Not next time, I vowed. So when I saw a listing for another double stroller, this time a jogging stroller, I jumped at the chance to buy it.

It's not new but for the price, it's well worth it. Double strollers run anywhere from over $150 to $200 and beyond... and jogging strollers are just as expensive... imagine the price for a DOUBLE jogging stroller. My poor budget wasn't able to handle those prices.

That's why I love Craigslist Costa Rica. It offers moms like me the option of buying used without breaking the bank. And ka-ching. I got a double jogging stroller for less than $100. I'm so happy, I could cry.

No comments: