Friday, October 23, 2009

Something To Tempt Your Tastebuds



Spaghetti and meatballs topped with Parmesan cheese and garlic bread



South of the Border chicken (Pan fried garlic and herb chicken with mixed veggies... onions, red peppers, green beans, corn and tomatoes) and rice and black beans.

I LOVE to cook. And these two dishes are just the tip of the iceberg of what I can do. And I never follow recipes, just loosely sometimes. The only time I follow a recipe to a T is when I bake, which is basically uncharted territory for me, unless you count my banana bread, which I know how to bake with my eyes closed.

But I just love to cook... and I guess that's a good thing since I love to eat. I have so many unique dishes that I make; some tried and true family favorites passed down and some new ones, oldies with a new twist. Some I make up, some I steal from the Internet and add my own flavor. But as long as I am cooking and getting ideas, I never get bored with dinner. The next time I make a delicious meal, I'll be sure to grab my camera. And I'll try to post recipes, in case you want to try and make one of my 'oh so yummy' dishes.

No comments: